Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Truckers weekly rant - Laziness


Let’s get right to the point, we as a general collective can be damn lazy sometimes. We don’t want to get out of bed, we don’t want to go to do anything and we really don’t want to go to work today. When we do go and do any of the things we really couldn’t be bothered to do, we normally do a half arsed job of it just so it’s finished and out of the way.

That is fine, who cares? But now think about what happens if all music artists took that same attitude towards their work?

I’m not going to name and shame anyone one artist right now, but I am sure that everyone can think of a song, an album or seen a live show that they felt like the artist just couldn’t be bothered and were only half doing their job.

When this has happened to me, I’ve felt cheated out of my money and been mad at the artist for doing that to me, but now sitting back and really thinking about it, I have come to realise that I don’t have the right to be because, let’s face it, this is their job and some days I don’t want to do my job either.

So where is the line, what counts as ok laziness and what is just taking it to a whole new level of “can’t be bothered and I’ll just sell my fans short” ?

This is my question and I want to know what you guys all think on this one because I really am stuck and not sure how to feel about this anymore. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates