Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Review- Hall of fame- the script feat. Will.I.Am

I’m going to be the one to say it and this might start something, but come on, every song that these guys release sounds exactly the same to me, and this one is no different, except that it has Will.i.am in it.

And really that is all you can say about this song, it isn’t exactly a band song , the problem is that it wasn’t a bad song the last time they released it. It is pretty much the same song with a different set of lyrics and adding Will.i.am to the mix doesn’t make the song anymore interesting.

I think it’s about time that time that they pick up their act a little here and try and write something that doesn’t sound like this, I get that people like the band and the music they make, but personally I for one would like to see some progression from the boys.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates