Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Review- Candy - Robbie Williams


I’m not going to lie to you, I for one have been looking forward to this moment for a long time and now it’s has finally happened .... Robbie Williams has returned to music and is awesome all over again! People this song is as catchy, fun, cheeky and something that needs to on summer car trips with the windows down. “Candy” is pop at its finest that is for sure, but there is a little something that I can’t put my finger on that sets it apart from the rest of the songs out there and shows the world that Robbie is still the man.

The film clip to go along with the song is just as fun and cheeky as the song itself so make sure you check it out if you haven’t already, it sees Robbie following a girl (who I am pretty sure was in seasons one and two of ‘Skins’) as her guardian angel and putting himself it some ridiculous predicaments to save her without her very moving her eyes off her phone to notice this all going on.

As I said, I was keen for this to begin with and I feel I wasn’t let down, it’s worth a listen and it will get stuck in your head and you will remember why Robbie has always been ahead of the pop game! 


Review by Trucker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates