Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Natalie Gauci - Best Of Me


Australian Idol winner Natalie Gauci is back with a vengance! Already having major career highlights like winning Australian Idol, conducting sold out tours and number 1 single's and album's Gauci took her career into her own hands and has gone from strength to strength ever since.

Her 2010 EP Best Of Me boasts the single I'm Ready which is to be included on the soundtrack for the new Australian movie Big Mamma's Boy set to his cinemas this month starring Holly Valance (why isn't she on the soundtrack???)

Gauci said of the song “Best Of Me is a song that is very close to my heart, I wrote it about opening all of my heart to someone I really liked, wanting to share it all and was pretty much was rejected. I’m very excited to be a part of this movie release, and I can’t wait to play my new music live. These songs are very special to me, I’ve put my heart and soul into creating them over the last three years and they will feature on my new album later in the year. I’m looking forward to sharing them with everyone. ”


In 2010 Gauci released her second EP I'm Ready with the lead single Without You released via German Label Sorry Shoes, hit #1 on several European progressive dance charts and acheived Top 30 on the German Dance Charts.

Gauci is currently supporting Aussie band Bachelor Girl on their Love & Lost tour and straight after is heading out to tour on her own. Check out the dates below.

Thursday 23rd June - Brisbane Jazz Club

Friday 24th June - El Rocco, Kings Cross

Saturday 25th June - Coogee Diggers, NSW

Sunday 26th June - The Brass Monkey, Cronulla

Thursday 30th June - The Promethean, Adelaide

Sunday 3rd July - Bennett's Lane, Melbourne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates