Wednesday, April 6, 2011

J-Lo considering world tour?

Jennifer Lopez has found success (FINALLY!) with her number 1 smash hit "On The Floor" and follow up single "I'm Into You" With the release of her album "Love?" hitting our shores April 23rd she is considering a world tour. Peep what she has to say below

"My fans have waited a long time for this. We really want to do it at least once in my lifetime. Music is still my first love. This new album was two years in the making. I can't wait to show it to the world."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates