Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Welcome!

So this is novastreammusic’s big new launch!!! A whole day late I know and people I really am sorry about that but it couldn’t be helped, my computer had died.
So what’s new I hear you ask?
Well my answer to that is, what do you want?
We want to know what you want from us, more rock, more dance.
Let us know and we will do our best to get it for you.
So the other thing that is new to the site I guess would be me, so I guess now is a good a time as any to tell you who I am and a little about myself.
My name is Ben “Trucker” Hermon , a 23 year old Newcastle resident.
I spend most of my time listening to music, writing about music and writing music and the rest of the time reading comic books, you may have seen some of my reviews on this site before and well now I am the one running the show.
So that is it from me for now, I hope that I can do you all proud and we can make this site the best that it can be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates