Thursday, June 3, 2010

"Wont Back Down" Eminem and Pink

In the oddest collaboration all year Eminem enlists Pink on a leaked track called "Wont Back Down" we are loving it, here is what Eminem had to say about it. .. .
“When I did the song (Won’t Back Down) that I did with Pink I laid my parts first and kind of heard her on the record. I felt like she would smash this record, so I gave her a call and she was with it, so we did it. The other that I did with Rihanna (Love the Way You Lie) is one of those tracks that I felt only she could pull it off. Both of the records, I guess you just got to hear them to know what they are.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates