Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Britney Spears update! (thanks to the ProphetBlog for the update!)










Rap-Up caught up with producer Danja recently, who spilled the beans on the work that he’s been doing with Britney Spears for her upcoming seventh album. As I’m sure you all know, Danja produced the majority of Britney’s infamous Blackout LP, as well as some cuts from her last 2008′s Circus.
“We’re getting things together. I’ve actually been doing tracks that I love and I can’t wait to go into full production mode, but more or so [we're in] pre-production than anything.
On the direction of the album: “We can start one way and end up a totally different way, I really don’t know. I’m definitely gonna do my part and try to make it hard hitting, uptempo, high-energy; that’s what I think we need and that’s what I’m gonna shoot for.”
On working with Britney: “It’s so easy and fun. It’s one of the easiest – probably the easiest sessions I’ve had in my career, so I’m looking forward to getting back in.”

With Darkchild recently announcing that he was gearing up in the next few weeks to play the tracks he’s made for Britney, it seems that it’s almost time for all the producers contracted for the album to start presenting their material to Britney and her team. Britney will obviously yes-&-no the songs, and then I assume that the actual writing and recording won’t be too far off

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates