Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh Melody!!

Melody Thornton ex Pussycat Doll (and possibly the WORST singer of the group) has bragged about her "vocal abilities" and that her fans want her to sing, I encourage the fans to go see her live, it will wake you up to what a truly horrific, horrible singer she is! Personally Nicole has it all for me and delivered live. Read her comments below

I’m not going to abandon that pop demographic that I acquired through the Pussycat Dolls. But it’s not popular-for-the-moment, the kind of music that I’m making. It’s live instrumentation and it derives from ‘60s influences. It’s just kind of what I was raised on, James Brown, BB King-ish as far as instrumentation goes. But vocally, I admire Mariah Carey and was raised on Aretha Franklin, Jackson 5 and all of that, so it’s not going to be like Pussycat Dolls at all.
The fans know that’s what I did for the Dolls. I was like the little trumpet in the back hitting all the high notes. I think they’ll support it for sure. People who like Melody out of the Pussycat Dolls want to hear her sing. Sing sing, not just hum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates