Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love? not dead for Jennifer Lopez after all?

 Jennifer Lopez has released an official statement about her label split and what is happening with her album "Love?" I am sensing an official statement from Def Jam in the coming days :) read what jennifer had to say below....

“I am making this statement to put an end to any confusion in regards to my next album, titled ‘Love.’ I have belonged to the Sony family since the beginning of my career as a singer and together we’ve had great success. I have fulfilled my contractual responsibilities with Sony/Epic up to this point, and we have both reached friendly terms about my departure from the label. I’m also happy to say that we’ve found a new home for my album, ‘Love,’ and that it is slated for release in the summer of 2010.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates