Monday, February 22, 2010

Leona Lewis Tour

Happy Singer did an interview with The Daily Star, where she said that she has been working and much involved in her upcoming Tour and that she took the hit movie AVATAR as an inspiration.

“I’m so excited and can’t wait. I want people to see that it represents me so
I’m involved in every part of it – even the lighting and merchandise.

I
want to give my fans something very special so I’m trying to create something
that no-one has done before. I hope they’ll be blown away.

The staging
is feminine but weird. We’re almost trying to make another world and incorporate
different moods into the set.

I’ve been inspired by Avatar and I
definitely want to make the show very atmospheric.”

Although VERY doubtful the tour will make it to Australia, we can only hope :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates