Saturday, November 14, 2009

Russian Roulette - Rhianna video

Ok so being honest when I first heard this song I wanted to throw up, I couldnt believe it was chosen as a first single off an album that was supposed to be hot, I guess Im kind of holding a gruge as I think she is milking this Chris Brown thing way too much instead of having actual talent, that aside, I got hold of "Rated R" yesterday and I must say it's a solid effort. The album has some amazing tracks on it (full review up soon) and this song has really grown on me. Check out the video from Rhianna's "Russian Roulette"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates