Saturday, November 14, 2009

Russian Roulette - Rhianna video

Ok so being honest when I first heard this song I wanted to throw up, I couldnt believe it was chosen as a first single off an album that was supposed to be hot, I guess Im kind of holding a gruge as I think she is milking this Chris Brown thing way too much instead of having actual talent, that aside, I got hold of "Rated R" yesterday and I must say it's a solid effort. The album has some amazing tracks on it (full review up soon) and this song has really grown on me. Check out the video from Rhianna's "Russian Roulette"



Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates