Thursday, January 7, 2010

Up Out My Face - Mariah & Nicki remix!

Mariah Carey is at it again! the next song is the "rework?" of "Up Out My Face" personally I am a little disappointed she didnt mix in the interlude for "Up Out My Face" but I must say after listening to it several times I am digging it and I like the added rap from Nicki Minaj (i have never heard of her till today, can someone fill me in??)
Check out the track below and let us know what you think, the video looks to be HOT!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates