Sunday, October 18, 2009

Vanessa is number #1!!!!


















It's official!!

It's obviously big news over at Universal Music this evening 'cause they're in the office sending out a press release trumpeting Vanessa Amorosi's first ever No.1 single. Yes, she had big hits with 'Absolutely Everybody' back in the '90s and more recently with 'Perfect', but this is the first No.1 single of her career.
Naturally, Vanessa is delighted. “I was completely overwhelmed when I heard 'This Is Who I Am' came in at #1. I am so excited and thrilled to have the support from both the media and my fans. It is my first #1 single and I will absolutely treasure this moment," she said.
She becomes the first Aussie artist to debut in the No.1 position since Kylie Minogue in 2007 (with '2 Hearts').

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates