Friday, October 8, 2010

Elton John praises Lady GaGa's new album "Born This Way"

The praise for Lady GaGa's highly anticipated album "Born This Way" keeps getting hyped up by Ga Ga and other artists in the industry. The problem with this is what if it comes out and it's not any good or a commercial success? Hmm anyway here is what Elton had to say below
“She and I come from exactly the same place. She's kind of like the bastard daughter of Elton John. I love her, and I love her ability to write. There’s a chance I might do one track with her, but she’s so busy and I’m so busy, we can never get together! But her record – it’s fucking amazing. ‘Born This Way,’ which is the title song, will completely get rid of Gloria Gaynor’s 'I Will Survive.' This is the new 'I Will Survive.' That was the gay anthem. This is the new gay anthem. Actually, it’s not a gay anthem – it can apply to anybody.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates