Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Communication - Kandys

Pop/ Hip Hop sensation Kandys is back with a new single.
The song was produced by Arnaldo "Rahlo Stubbz" Felix and is the follow up to her single “Kiss N’ Tell”. Kandys will be premiering the song on Brooklyn Bodega Radio on January 14th, 2011.

Kandys explains: “Communication was a song I wrote which came about mainly
from my creative side as opposed to my emotional side as in Kiss n' Tell. It's a song about a girl overcoming fear and shyness as she tries to communicate her feelings to a crush. I decided to write this song because I felt that everyone experiences a similar feeling one time or another during their lives. I was inspired to give the song character with a futuristic Britney Spears feel.”

The song is pure hotness! we are loving it! Check it out below


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates