Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New album from Paris Hilton?? (thanks to THEPROPHETBLOG for the scoop!)

     
Late last year, socialite Paris Hilton told OK magazine that she was working on a Kylie Minogue-inspired sophomore album due for release in 2010. Most people chalked it down to incessant babblings about a non-existent vanity project, but now, one year later, Paris has stuck to her guns and announced that her Kylie-inspired sophomore album is complete and ready for release within the next few months.
“My record is just in production now. I recently finished recording it. It’s very like dance, club music.
“I really have always loved Kylie Minogue – she’s like, one of my favourite artists. I’ve just been really inspired by her. I just wanted my music to kind of… emulate her.”
She added: “I just kind of love her sound and I love the way she is, so I was inspired by her, and the album’s going to be out in a few months.
So excited! Paris is one of our favourite entertainers and you cannot deny that you loved her debut album "Paris" its still in high rotation with us and look forward to some new stuff. To echo what TheProphet said PLEASE PLEASE work with Dr Luke again Paris! We look forward to hearing your new stuff


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates