Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Akon brags about GaGa's new album...

Akon spoke to Vibe magazine about GaGa's upcoming album

“She records while she’s on the road. I’m flying out to Europe to work on some new records with her. GaGa’s just like me. She has a tour bus with a studio in it. Some of the songs I’ve heard are going to be crazy. She’s getting bigger and better.”
“All I’m doing at the end of the day is listening to the tracks GaGa has written and approving them for her album. She has producers that she works with outside of myself and they are coming up with some incredible records. But the beauty of it is she knows exactly what she wants, so it just makes it easier for me.”

Personally I hope he is right, having loved both her past 2 albums I really hope she re-invents herself and does something different and amazing, otherwise her "PokerFace" RedOne sound could get very over very quickly and she is just too fabulous for that to happen! GaGa's new album is set to come out later on this year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Text

If you are interested in advertising on Novastreamusic, please email alaisdair@novastreamdaily.com

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Novastreamusic © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates